Indian companies are governed by Companies Act 1956 and company has to comply with various statutory provisions as per different sections of Companies Act 1956. Services offered by us include:
- Incorporation of company.
- Filing of documents with Registrar of Companies.
- Conducting Statutory Audit at the year end.
- Assistance in drafting Director's Report covering statutory points to be covered.
- Assistance covering Annual General Meeting and Statutory Compliance thereof.
- Statutory provisions relating to various meetings like Board Meetings, Statutory Meetings, their due dates and documents to be filed with Registrar of Companies.
- Consultancy for other different provisions as applicable to company viz Income Tax Act, Professional Tax, Provident Fund, ESI, Shop & Establishment Act and labour welfare etc.